I forgot to mention the following:
Friday morning my mom and I went garage saling and we filled her car! We had a lot of fun and good luck! Since the boys were home sick that day, I stocked up on movies I thought they might like (there was a sale we hit that had almost all of the DVD's were $1) so they could rest instead of playing Wii games.
Last night Chris and I had a date! We had a coupon for the Outback (no, we don't get out much and our motivation is a coupon!!! I know it's pathetic!) and wanted to see the movie that starred Chris' brother's look-alike ~ The Informant. I swear that Rick and Matt Damon could pose as brothers (when Matt looks like he did for this movie with the mustache and all!)
Tonight my mom and I went to Julie and Julia (or Julia and Julie ~ I'm not real sure on the title). It was okay, but there were two old ladies in the theater who couldn't hear, but didn't really care for the movie either. . . There were conversations, sighing and belching going on ~ I swear to you!!! At one point, I was laughing so hard, I had tears streaming from both my eyes and my stomach was cramping up because I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud! After all, we were in a theater, even if the old ladies didn't care! Towards the end of the movie, they had already decided they didn't like the movie, but had a conversation about how they had paid for the movie, so they might as well stay for the last 10-15 minutes because that's the time that was left. . . :~)
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment