Speaking of homework, here is the study guide for a "selection test" which is done with their spelling test. They read stories and need to comprehend them in order to take this test, or in this class, they just need to study the "key" to get the test correct. No outside thinking is required. Notice on the side it says the "kids need to be exact" ~ hummm, so they don't need to think too much or so correcting the papers is much easier??? On another note, last year his teacher works sooooo hard on getting the students to NOT give one word answers to test questions! I bet she'd have something to say about this key being given out the the students this year!!
Again, I am sorry for the vent, but now if you happen to see me and I am teary-eyes, you can guess as to what is on my mind. . .

No comments:
Post a Comment