Okay, I know I'm a bad mom and should have made this a long time ago (about 2 weeks ago) but at this time of year, my sewing room turns into Gift Central ~ there are gifts, wrapping paper, ribbons, etc. all over my cutting table, sewing machine and floor! But tonight I finally cleared a small spot on my table, cleaned off my chair, used the pattern I got off the internet and some material I had leftover to make Baby a new coat! It turned out super cute despite my #@$#@! sewing machine (it has issues every time I sew ~ tonight I ended up with a wad of thread on the underside of my fabric ~ the part you would see no less!). We even tried it out in the big blizzard we are having and it is definitely warmer and looks a lot more comfortable to me than the polo shirt from Old Navy (or Old Lady as Taite and Brayton used to call it ~ LOL!). Good thing I only paid $.97 for the shirt! Yes, those are bugs on the fabric, but they are cute bugs ~ cuddle bugs!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment