Monday, December 1, 2008

Funny Quotes from the boys

Okay, so I remembered that I had written down some funny things that the boys had said at various times and every time I went to find them, I couldn't! Well, the other day I needed a basket so I grabbed one off from the top of our bed and I found the quotes! ENJOY!

Date: November 20, 2004 (Taite about 4, Brayton 2 1/2)
Scene: Chili Cook-off at Grandma's house, Rock star Show (Starring Brayton & Taite)
Brayton's song:
If your horse runs away, you can't ride on it!
Thank you Everybody!
Thank you, Thank you!

Taite: "Brayton what song should I sing? Thomas the train song or what?"
Brayton: "Thomas song!"
Taite: "I will sing whatever song I want! You can sing along with me if you know the words!"

Date: May 7, 2005 (Brayton 3)
Scene: I was folding clothes and came across one of Brayton's toys in among the clothes.
Me: "Brayyyytooonn"
Bray: "Now what did I forget to shut off?"

Date: May 10, 2005 (Taite 5 1/2)
The boys were helping me water our newly planted trees and shrubs. Taite's watering can was pretty full when his foot slipped down the hill and he sort of did the splits. His watering can hit the ground and splashed water up and all over his face & hair. With water dripping from his hair and running down his face he proudly told me how he had kept his eyes open the whole time!

I forgot the funniest one!!!
Last summer or so, Taite had a magazine that was promoting kids to read during the summer break from school. To do this, they were having a contest and you had to fill out one of those annoying cards that you find in magazines. . . here is how Taite filled his out:
Name: Taite C. Heinz
Address: 8228 50th St SW
(blah, blah, blah)
Date of Birth (crossed wayyy out!): not going to have a baby!
Parent Signature: Lisa Chirt

He could not get over the date of birth question! Why would they even ask that??!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. It really made me smile. I can't wait to see you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete