Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just prayers, please

I have some videos to post from the boys' Christmas program at church, but don't really feel like doing that tonight. I don't have any still shots because my camera is NOT good for that type of setting (far away and inside) and no matter what I try to change, I can't get it to work.
Anyway. . .

Today we had Christmas at my Grandma's house. It was nice, but meatballs seemed to be the theme :~) Isn't that how it goes? 4 different people brought just meatballs or spaghetti and meatballs! So, while there, my aunt was telling me about her Grandson's friend who is just 16 and has cancer in his bones and they found a spot on his lung. What awful news to find out for someone so young and full of life! He plays hockey with my cousin's son (same Grandson as mentioned above, if you are having a hard time following) and I would just like everyone to remember him and his family in your prayers ~ please!

1 comment: