We survived Taite's sleepover with his friends! He only was allowed 2 friends (that was the trade-off ~ less friends, but they got to sleep overnight!) and it actually went very well! I only had to remind them a few times that just because Brayton is Taite's little brother, he was also part of the birthday party :~) When I got up this morning (thought I was early) at 6:20, they were already awake. They were just in their sleeping bags talking and playing video games (the guests brought their PSP's ~ of course our boys only have GameBoy Advances, which are
old). They told me they only slept for 2 hours. I don't quite buy that because they were a little too perky, but I don't believe they got too much sleep! Of course their play time was spent with the Nerf guns and anything else we had that they could shoot at each other. The guns jammed and some weren't happy, but wait until we get our Lazer Tag sets!!! Our house will be the coolest to come too! Oh. . . you didn't hear what we are getting the boys (and US!) for Christmas? We ordered 2 sets of Lazer Tag guns. They are a little spendy, but we read the reviews on this set and everyone (from pro-players to amateurs & families like us) raved about it! Now, after last night, Chris said that he'd almost want one more set! When he was a kid, his friend, Troy, had birthday parties and Troy's dad would chase the boys in the trees and stuff. They didn't have lazer tag, but that's what ours would be fun for. Well, 2 sets will have to work for now :~) If the boys have friends over, I could be the designated photographer and Chris can still be the sniper. LOL

We

had to take a group picture of the boys at the party with their weapon of choice :)
Andrew is in the blue Spiderman PJ's and Mike is wearing the yellow T ~ they all played SO well together! It was nice to have all 4 of them occupied! We fed the boys supper last night and then Chris and I had a candle lit steak dinner while they played. It was really nice (and GOOD! I tried the new steak rub from Wildtree~ EXCELLENT!!!!)
Mike and I had lazer tag guns for a while. We had so much fun with them! We actually would send Matthew to a sitter(he was little) shut out all the lights in the house and battle each other. It was the best! Our guns were not even nice ones so your will rock!
ReplyDelete