Then, I forgot that I can't pause in my recording, so I had to start it over when he got the snowman. When he started drawing this snowman, I had to laugh because I thought his eyes were so big he looked scared, but Brayton assured me that when he colored in the eye color that he wouldn't look scared anymore LOL!
Okay, have I mentioned how much I LOVE creating things? I was thinking it's probably a good thing that my nephews (and maybe a niece?) will be spaced out as they are because soon my boys will not enjoy making cards and stuff with me, so I can just borrow the other kids! Here are the cards the boys made for teachers, a para & the bus driver. (Stacy if you see this early, you'll just have to act surprised) :)
Taite opted to do the colored pictures. I have to admit that I hated the Santa picture at first, but would you believe that I found some self-stick ribbon (way cool!) to match the colors he had used and added a snowflake sequin type thing and it turned out super cute! I love adding accents like that or colored paper and it makes a simple child's drawing look WAY cute! I had a few options for hand made cards from the Internet printed out to give the boys some ideas.
Brayton picked out the Joy card, but decided to color a snowman picture and spent most of his time drawing the picture. It turned out super cute and you'll notice the holly he used in his Cupman's snowman is also used here very creatively ;~) I also had to include the inside of Bray's card because he wrote it all himself. . .
In the picture, he used the holly for the 'O' in joy and for the cheeks of the snowman, as

No comments:
Post a Comment