Here the boys are aiming at me, their poor defenseless mother!
Brayton liked the face mask idea, but didn't want to change any clothes.
I won the battle when Chris was the journalist ~ yea!
Here is our family photo after all the battling was done. We went through all the work of setting the camera on night setting and shutting the lights off, but you can't tell with in the picture!
After lazer tag we had a little pizza and puppy chow (finally got it made after Christmas!) and then we played air hockey. We tried all combos of teams and every time Brayton was the common player in the team that won! They were pretty tired after staying overnight at Grandma & Grandpa's house last night, so they are in bed at their normal bedtime! I hope they sleep in ~ Chris and I are watching a movie at 8!

No comments:
Post a Comment