So this morning I had a fabulous idea! Well, I thought it was good anyway. . . My uncle Greg likes to make wood products and I gave him one of the step stools that Taite had gotten as a baby from one of my other uncles as a pattern. Well, when Sonja returned it today, I thought 'Monica could "finish" these and sell them!' She can print out her "stuff" (I'm not sure what you call it
Mon, sorry!) and use it as a stencil too, so how cute would these be as gifts for little kids? Here is the one I have for Taite:
We're going to "play" with this idea after the holiday rush! I'm so excited! I LOVE creative stuff!!
Along the lines of "creative stuff" you probably noticed that Brayton's apron was a little snug in the Gingerbread house pictures. . . you didn't?! Do you even read my blog or just come here and skim over things? :~) LOL ~ just kidding (I kill me!!)
Anyway, I used the too small apron as a pattern and made Brayton a bigger apron today with some fabric I had, but didn't know what to make out of it. How cute is this? It's reversible! I
LOVE IT!! I haven't finished it because I'm sure my pattern isn't without flaws and the neck strap seems a little long, so I need my model home to try it on before I sew it all up.

I love it. You could have so much fun making those.
ReplyDelete