Each year at Church, they are creative in telling a Christmas story. So far, the boys are just part of the "support" cast :~) This video is Taite singing one of the songs. You can see he is trying to stand at an angle because it was a tight fit, but the one girl is standing straight on, right in front of him. Of course he was polite and said it wasn't her fault, it was crowded. Being a mom, that's not how I saw it, she was hogging the show! LOL
Brayton had a boy in front of him the whole time and I couldn't see him! I should have passed the camera down, I guess because everyone else could see him. From where I sat, it looked like the boy had a weird hairline because the boy in front had a little lighter hair than Bray and all I could see was the back of Brayton's hair. I even tried scooting across the aisle to get a better shot of Brayton, but the boy moved to that side when I moved! I couldn't win!
The only way to describe where Brayton is is to say he's to the right of the redhead's right shoulder. The blond boy in the blue shirt is in front of Brayton. They didn't split the 1st graders up by their height ~ the kindergartners were all lined up well, but you can't see Bray and a few other 1st graders because of the taller kids. The redhead is fun to watch though :~)
This song was sung at the end of the program and a lot of the kids were off the risers because they were a part of the nativity scene so Taite wasn't so squished here.

No comments:
Post a Comment