Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another update (yep, already)

I know, it hardly seems possible that I would have something more to add just 15 minutes after my last post, but believe it! Brayton just cried out and when I went to check on him, he said it hurts when he coughs. I went to get a flashlight and looked in his throat. . .yep, looks like he has strep. When Chris was researching what he had, we learned that if one of your tonsils is infected, your uvula (the hangy down thing) will actually move away from the side that is infected. It sounds weird and looks even weirder. So, we are pretty sure (hopefully there will be no 72 hour wait) that he has strep -- well, based on what we saw AND the fact it is going through the school like wildfire! We'll keep you posted. . . on As the World Turns (I don't know why I just added that -- it seemed appropriate at the time LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment