Today we were getting the boys ready for the bus (I was wiping Bray's nose, Chris getting hats/mittens on) when all of a sudden Taite was in a panic ~ he has a loose tooth. Since Brayton started loosing teeth, we've told Taite he was done losing teeth (we sincerely thought he was!) because when the Tooth Fairy would bring Brayton money, Taite of course wanted some too. Well, after further investigation, it's one or both of his eye teeth or canines (the pointy ones) that is loose and in fact, he had not lost it earlier in his lifetime! Wish I had the camera to take a picture of his face when he thought he was losing a tooth that was supposed to stay in there! It was too funny and when he was concerned Chris says "either way, if you lost it before or not, it's coming out (as he's trying to wrestle it out as the bus is coming to our house. . .)"
So, last night we were all set to go to Winona for sandwiches at Acoustic, until. . . I was making oatmeal and looking through the free paper we get and the Hubbell House is having a special menu on Saturday for lunch: Sirloin Steak and Crab stuffed Shrimp! YUMM! We have a gift certificate for the Hubbell House from Christmas. We were thinking we'll just have to decide what we want to do for sure when I see that the Mall Cop is playing at the theater in Kasson and that pretty much finishes things off. We'll have to go to Winona another day. . . The boys have been asking to see that movie since the trailers have been playing on TV.
This morning I decided I'm a Facebook nerd! All these people who I am friends with have at least 100 friends and I am not even to 50 ~ guess that says something about how well I was liked ~ NOT! Oh, wait, Chris just told me I'm too old school when I use that word. . . Whatever!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment