Today the boys had Valentine's parties at school. I was able to bounce back and forth a couple of times to get pictures of both boys. This is of Brayton doing the relay that I was in charge of. They had to transfer a bunch of candy hearts with just a spoon from one end to the other. The winners got a plastic heart with more candy hearts inside it ~ the problem?? I didn't know that
all the kids got to take a plastic heart, not just the winners! OOPS! Some took the lesson in good sportsmanship okay, but they all felt better when they got a heart even if they didn't win :~)

This is the class taking a funny picture. Brayton is in the back row, 2nd from the left.

This is another goofy picture (all the normal ones I took, I didn't have the setting correct on, so they are all dark.)

Taite's class got to decorate their own cookie and then eat their creation.


Taite's friend, Mike, had his cookie all broke up before they even got the frosting out! Then I suggested he use the frosting as glue so he could put it back together, but he chose to sprinkle all kinds of sprinkles on it and then had to lick his finger to eat the sprinkles :)

All of these Valentines are TAITE'S!
The Tooth Fairy Saga continues. . . Last night after our conversation with Taite about the Tooth Fairy, Chris was still laughing because he thought we were going to have to sign an Affidavit for Taite before he believed us ~ little did he know how true that statement would be. . . (this is what I found when I went to get his tooth for the 2nd time)
That is so funny! Mike and I are both laughing. Kids! What did he think of the tooth fairy signing it!
ReplyDeleteI can't get over Taite! He looks so grown up. He is a very cute little boy.
Aw, I love how smart my nephews are and love hearing about the crazy things they come up with or do. Never fails to bring a smile to my face.
ReplyDelete