Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Cousin's Meet!

I've not taken the boys to see Josey since Bray is still stuffed up and if she were to get sick, I wouldn't want to feel responsible ~ so when they stopped by tonight, I didn't have to decide :-)
The boys were excited to finally see Josey and Brayton had to keep saying "can I see?" because he was the shortest and getting crowded out. Taite thought she was bigger than he thought she would be and Brayton thought she was smaller than he thought she would be. Bray thought she would be more like the twins' size LOL I was going to get some pictures, but she nursed almost the whole time they were here and it's funny how you forget that when they are so little they take a long time to eat :~) Next time I'll have to get pics!

Tonight Chris told me he had an idea for what to do for Valentine's Day. I don't know about anyone else, but when you have kids, it just seems that they have to fit in with our plans because everyone else wants to go out for Valentines day too! So, since it's on Saturday this year, Chris thought we could go out for lunch (less of a crowd) and make a special meal at home. He was thinking we could go to the Acoustic Cafe in Winona because I LOVE their sandwiches! I was so surprised he thought of that (for me)!!! It was so sweet of him to think so much about a lunch ~ oh, wait. . . . . . . he may have planned a lunch and we can head down to Winona early so we could get some Bloedow's first! Oh, that's it!!! It just works out that we could do some activity in between the eating we'll be doing in Winona! LOL

Well, I have to go watch the UNC/Duke game with my hubby (I have a smile on my face because I smell faintly like a baby from the short time I got to hold Josey ~ thanks Steph)!

No comments:

Post a Comment