For years now, Chris has had this dream of playing football again. There is a "semi-pro" team in Rochester (I believe that's what it's categorized as) and he's looked at trying out for it a few different times and chickened out each time. I know he would
love to play again, but is afraid of the possible failure that might come with trying out. He's even gone so far as to "size up" the Rochester team compared to the Sioux Falls team and asked if we could live in Sioux Falls for the summer. You know me, I'm all for an adventure so I said "Why not? It would be fun!" We could live in the camper and he could play and practice with the SF team (they are a little older and look like he'd have a better chance to play) :-) Those are his words, not mine! I'm trying to encourage him to go tomorrow night because that's the try outs for the Rochester team, but he's looking like he probably won't ~ Darn! I've always wanted to date a Football player!!
Do you want to live your life wondering Chris??? Go for it.
ReplyDeleteI was wrong, the try outs are next Sunday night and he is fighting a nasty illness. I keep telling him to not cross it out yet, but he can't swallow because he has canker sores and whatnot in the back of his throat. Hopefully he can get better and still gain some strength to try out!
ReplyDelete