I forgot to add a cute quote from Bray the other day! I was talking to my sister last night (they made it to Georgia just fine and even Josey didn't mind the plane ride) and remembered what Brayton said about PE on Wednesday. Because of his surgery, he wasn't supposed to participate in PE (they had it Wed & Thurs this week) so I asked him on Wed what he did in PE. He said "Oh, I got to play catch and do you know what I learned??!! If you keep your eyes
open when you are playing catch,
you can see where the ball is going!" (and then catch it more often. . .) He kind of said this as something he was
sure no one else had discovered! It was pretty funny. Now that's the end of what we have to scale back after surgery on. His meds/treatment is another story. We tried the Zyrtec, but still had to give him some albuteral after 2 days, so that won't work. We tried the Singulair last night and had to give him cough medicine at 10. One thing Chris read about is the coughing is most likely just post-nasal drip and most people think of the lungs when they hear coughing, but a nasal spray would work wonders (also an option on our med list to try). The only problem (you didn't think it would be problem-free, did you?!) with the nasal spray is that when Chris was on it ~ he was a bear to live with! Even he knew it, but couldn't help it until he figured out it was the cortesteroid that was doing that to him! If only Bray would outgrow this like Taite did. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment