Yesterday it was GORGEOUS outside! I got around to all my flowers and got rid of the dead stuff. Not my favorite job, but I was surprised by all of the green that I uncovered so early in the season! Very refreshing!! Only as I was almost done, did Chris happen to come out and he had to cut down a tree so he cut off the grasses for me with his saw. . . sure wish he'd have come out sooner! It cut in no time what was taking me at least 15 minutes to cut with one little hand trimmer that wasn't really sharp. While I was busy with the "dead stuff" Chris and the boys played a little BB in the shed ~ which didn't start out so well. The boys had walked in mud before entering the shed and then the mud was falling off their shoes all over the floor. Chris sent them outside to clean their shoes off and they go to the step right outside the door to clean them off. . .that didn't go over so well either! Then the neighbor dog came for a visit (Niko) and he peed on the truck tire (the truck was in the shed) which also made Chris' blood pressure go up a little more than it already was! Once we were finally done with everything everyone needed to clean up (the dog needed the a bath ~ rolled in something AND needed the cockle burrs pulled out of her fur) for supper and then Sonja & Greg came over to visit and we stayed up wayyyy past our bedtime, but it was fun (kind of a prep session for camping)!! Something we don't do very often ~ okay, never!
Today's weather was not at all like yesterdays and it was difficult not to just lay around and do nothing. Chris decided to get the boys down to the shed and they were going to play basketball. I joined them and we had a lot of fun! After basketball, the boys rode bikes and scooters and we were all grateful to have some shelter from the wind so we could get some exercise (some of us more than others LOL ~ Taite said he was tired out after 30 or so minutes of basketball). We had been outside for 2+ hours so the boys were more than ready for bed tonight. After all that activity, we did have to give Bray a shot of Albuterol, so we still don't have that situation perfected yet. That will come with time.
I created a blog for the boys today. They have been asking for awhile to have one and I finally took the time (all of about 45 minutes is all) to create The Heinz Boyz World (Brayton insisted it had to have the word "world" in the title, but I think that's because Matthew's blog is called Matt's World). At first I set theirs up a little differently so only the people who were emailed and had their addresses on the list could read it, but through tracking our blog, it's not like that many people read our blog who aren't family. So, if you want to check it out, here is their blog: www.justtheboyz.blogspot.com . They are very excited, but don't quite get the concept yet, but I told them to just type about anything they would want to talk about. Brayton chose the picture on the blog and wanted to add more pictures, but we had the laptop with zero pics on it, so that will have to happen another day. Don't forget to leave a comment because they will be thrilled to know someone is reading their blog!
Have a great week!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment