Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Early Celebratin'

I am finally warm tonight with 2 sweaters, 1 ~ 3/4 length sleeve shirt and 1 tank top on. This wet/cold weather is so difficult to stay warm in! Today I looked out the window at one point and had to blink a few times ~ yes! It was snowing. . . Soon this will all be behind us and we'll be happy again LOL

Tonight was the night that Grandma had put in her request to take Chris out for his birthday. She wanted to go on Wednesday because at Baker's Square they give you free pie for buying anything. Yes, anything. Mom and Grandma have gone there after Dr appts and just bought the coffee and the pie is still free! There were a lot of elderly there enjoying the good deal. We even heard one guy say they come and eat every Wednesday!

Tonight Bray had a little meltdown before going, which is never good. Of course it was Taite's fault and never mind that Bray was tired and somewhat crabby already. He is always pointing the finger at someone else. . . By the time we got to BS, everyone was calm and had an enjoyable time. Our latest argument with Taite when we go out to eat is if he has to order from the kids menu or not. Tonight my mom saved him and said she would share the adult extreme mac & cheese (it had bacon and stuff on it) with him. So, he asked the waitress if it was big or not and she said it was. . . it came ~ it wasn't. They still split it and everything worked out okay. Most of all, he was happy and I wasn't a bad mom. . . (I don't think!)

Well, I'm off to bed ~ seems like Bray waking up early these past couple days has my internal clock reset now. . .

1 comment:

  1. I was close to Taite's age when mom embarassed me in Illinois when I told the waitress I was 12 when I was only 9 or 10 and mom had a coniption fit. I just didn't want to be considered a kid anymore and understand Taite's feeling. Way to go on being a good mom. :)

    ReplyDelete