Sunday, October 11, 2009

As I am updating the blog. . .

I know I have said this before, but I absolutely love how well our boys get along! We are truly blessed and I know it's a foundation for their lives together as brothers and friends! So, as I am adding to the blog, the boys are getting louder and louder. Not bad, because they aren't fighting, just boisterous. I will always remember what Lori (who I used to work with) said her dad would always say (he was a wonderful man, full of heart!) "If they are playing and having fun, no matter the noise level, be thankful they are not sick!" That was not the exact quote, but it gets the point across and keeps things in perspective! Here is a little clip of what they were actually doing: (watch it to the end because Brayton has a little "performance" towards the end) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment