Monday, October 5, 2009

Why do these things happen to me?

So, last night I was going to clean just the toilet (yes, the whole bathroom could've used it, but I was doing a quick thing) in our master bath. Chris was talking to me (of course) when the end of the toilet brush thing came off. Normally this just means, I snap the scrubby thing back on the stick-thing and keep cleaning. Since Chris was right there, that's not how it went. . . That stupid foam/scrubby thing went up over the trap in the toilet, so a quick simple cleaning session turned into a total toilet overhaul! Chris emptied the toilet and had to take it up off the floor and empty it more into the tub to get out the scrubby thing! He was not a happy camper because he had been gone all day and just wanted to sit and relax by watching a little FB on TV. Oops! Not only was I trying to help with the "situation" I had created, but Taite had found a Pokemon game for his Gameboy (will also work on their DS's) he really wanted on Ebay and I was trying to bid on that too. The only problem? Taite had found this on Grandma's computer when we were over there so she was also bidding on the same item! She did end up winning it and told Taite she would help him pay for it :D All, in all, the night turned out okay and Chris woke up today in a good mood and still loving me, so it's not so bad! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment