Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We found Bray's camera!

Brayton has misplaced his camera for quite awhile and even had a new one on his Christmas list. (it's just our old camera that wouldn't turn on all the time and we got sick of it, so of course, since we got a replacement, it turns on for Brayton every time!) I found it on Chris' desk (apparently he didn't know we were looking for it! LOL)


Speaking of losing things, Bray lost a tooth yesterday. He was eatting some crunchy foccacia sticks and it fell out! He said "Agh! Remember that loose tooth I had? It just fell out! It's a good thing I had a bowl!" (his snack was in a bowl and he just spit his tooth into it :D) He was bummed right after that because he said people would tell him he looked stupid. PLEASE don't say anything to him about his smile fitting into the Halloween season or anything because I'm trying to keep him "okay" about it! His tooth in the front really looks big when there aren't any teeth surrounding it!

When we found Bray's camera (oh, I forgot to mention he has still been out of school ~ he isn't "jumping" back like we would like him to be, so he'll be home again tomorrow) he was ready to snap some photos and it was just the dog, me and him home. . . Here's the picture of him.

The picture of the dog. . .

The picture of me. . .

On the memory card in Bray's camera was this jem of a shot :D
I think kids can get you to do anything if they have a camera and ask ~ hehe

2 comments:

  1. I love all these posts. When we watch our friends dog she sleeps with Matthew and he LOVES it too. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete